Copper-clad steel stranded wire has soft structure, large surface volume, and good heat dissipation effect; high temperature welding, no residue, no corrosive phenomenon
Copper-clad steel stranded wire is made of a certain number of copper-clad steel single wires. Copper-clad steel, as the name implies, is a copper-clad steel wire, so it is a composite wire wrapped with a copper layer around the steel round wire. The skin effect of the signal walks along the surface in the high-frequency region, so as long as the thickness of the copper layer reaches a certain range, the signal in a certain frequency band can be surely transmitted. Copper plays a role in transmitting weak electrical signals, and steel round wires play a supporting role. According to different methods of copper wrapping to steel round wire, it is mainly divided into electroplating, coating, hot casting / dipping and electroforming. This product has both the strength and toughness of steel, and the good electrical conductivity and corrosion resistance of copper. Compared with copper single wire, it has the advantages of low density, high strength, and low cost. It is a replacement product of traditional pure copper single wire.
1. Copper-clad steel stranded wire has unique manufacturing process; the material is manufactured by special process, which realizes metallurgical molecular bonding and long service life.
2. Copper-clad steel stranded wire has soft structure, large surface volume, and good heat dissipation effect. Adopt high temperature welding, no residue, and no corrosive phenomenon. The surface copper layer is thicker (average thickness is greater than 0.254mm), with strong corrosion resistance, long service life (more than 30 years), and maintenance-free.
3. Copper-clad steel stranded wire has better electrical performance; skin effect principle, excellent electrical conductivity, and its magnetic permeability is conducive to the diffusion and transmission of electromagnetic fields.
4. Copper-clad steel stranded wire is safe and reliable; using special connectors or chemical exothermic welding, the joints are firm and stable.
5. The copper-clad steel stranded wire is convenient and fast; adopting special heat treatment, it can be made into a soft state, with a large length and a large number of straight-line connection points.
6. Copper-clad steel stranded wire is widely used; it can be packed or packed into discs, with few connection points and convenient transportation.