I. Appearance inspection: The bobbin filled with copper wire must be laid down on the packaging table, and a piece of white paper should be placed in a position 1-2cm away from the copper wire with one hand, and the bobbin of copper wire with the other hand Scroll one week and visually check whether the appearance meets the following criteria:
1) Smooth surface, no black lines, no messy lines, no pits, no oxidation, no scratches, no scratches, no bad tinning (sticking tin, leaking tin), no oblique lines, no hand joints, No fingerprints.
2) The wiring is good, uniform, no stacking edges, under edges (high sides, low sides, high sides, low sides), and no stock raising.
3) The tension is moderate but not too loose or too tight.
4) There is no ash adhesion on the copper wire surface after rolling (overfill)
2. Wire diameter inspection: Wire diameter should be in accordance with the general national standards. When customers have special requirements, they should be strictly controlled according to their requirements. The specific inspection steps are as follows:
1), first debug the micrometer to zero.
2) Put the copper wire to be tested outside the micrometer's clamp wire, and twist the end of the micrometer with appropriate force (not too heavy or too light).
3) When you hear the micrometer beep three times, you can observe its reading.
4). Repeat the inspection two or three times so that the same position (same copper wire) cannot be used to detect the same position each time. It should be inspected in sections.
5) For copper wires with a diameter of 0.2cm or more, inspect the different interfaces of the copper wires to avoid flat wires.
Three, elongation inspection: Elongation is required according to national standards, and customers have strict control according to their specific requirements, the specific steps are as follows:
1) Turn on the switch of the elongation tester.
2) Observe whether the clamp on the left side is in the original position and the reading displayed by the instrument is reset to zero. If the left sensor clamp is not in the original position, the reading displayed on the instrument does not return to zero. Press the recovery key and the zero key immediately.
3) Gently open the clamp, put one end of the copper wire to be tested into the induction clamp, press down the induction clamp, and then gently straighten the copper wire and put the other end into the other induction clamp, press the induction clamp Hold the copper wire firmly and press the test button.
4) After the copper wire is pulled off by the induction clip and stopped moving, observe that the reading displayed is the elongation of the detected copper wire.
4. Resistivity test: The specific test steps for resistivity requirements in accordance with national standards are as follows:
1) Turn on the power switch of the resistivity tester.
2) Clamp the sensor clips on both sides and observe whether the reading is zero.
3) If the reading displayed by the instrument is 0, take a 1m section of the copper wire to be tested and clamp the two ends of the copper wire with two induction clips. The tested copper wire must not contact any metal objects. Press the test key.
4) Observe the displayed reading, and take the reading to calculate the resistivity. The calculation method is as follows:
Resistivity = reading ** 0.7854 * indoor temperature conversion coefficient / 1000
Fifth, after the inspection is completed according to the above steps, the QC chapter is qualified.