The grounding module is a grounding body with carbon material as the main body, which is composed of non-metallic minerals with good conductivity and stability.
1. The main material of the grounding module is similar to the physical structure of the soil, and can be integrated with the soil. The effective contact area of the grounding body and the soil is many times larger than that of the metal grounding body, which increases the effective diffusion area of the grounding body and greatly reduces the contact resistance of the grounding body and the soil, so it can significantly improve the grounding efficiency and reduce the ground network occupation Land area.
2. The grounding module itself has a strong ability to absorb moisture and keep the soil around it moist, ensuring that the grounding module effectively plays a conductive role; at the same time, the conductive properties of the conductive objects in the grounding body are not subject to seasonal changes such as dry humidity, high and low temperatures influences. Therefore, a stable grounding resistance can be provided.
3. The non-metallic material of the grounding module forms a relatively low-resistance area between metals and soils with large differences in resistivity. When a large current strikes, it can reduce the transient potential gradient of the grounding body and grounding wire and reduce the step. Voltage and contact voltage reduce the probability of ground strike.
4. The main body of the grounding module itself is anti-corrosion material, and its metal skeleton adopts a metal material with anti-corrosion treatment on the surface. Therefore, the grounding body has excellent overall anti-corrosion performance and a service life of more than thirty years.
5. The grounding module can be buried vertically or horizontally. The buried depth is generally 0.8 to 1.0 meters. With strong moisturizing, hygroscopicity and stable conductivity, the contact resistance between the metal grounding body and the ground through the peripheral non-metallic module material will be greatly reduced, and a good resistance reduction effect will be achieved.