1. Unique manufacturing process: Horizontal continuous casting production process is adopted, which is the first in China. The continuous casting process uses an alloyed over-plated layer on the copper bonding surface when the electrolytic copper is heated to 1200oC, and the bimetal interface is completely and firmly bonded, so as to achieve ductile metallurgical fusion between copper and steel, becoming a single composite, which can be drawn like The single metal can be drawn arbitrarily without disjointing, peeling and cracking.
2, better anti-corrosion characteristics: no residue inside the bimetal, better corrosion resistance. The horizontal continuous casting process adopts high temperature melting, and the residue overflows the copper surface after being calcined, and does not remain in the copper-clad rigid conductor, so that there is no corrosion phenomenon inside. The use of flat steel or building foundation as the grounding body affects the reliability of the grounding device due to poor corrosion resistance. The galvanized angle steel (round steel) is used as the grounding body. Although the corrosion of the steel is slowed down, because zinc is more active than steel, the corrosion rate of zinc is faster than that of steel. Corrosion changes continuously, the stability is poor, and the service life is short (generally below 5 years). The resistance value of the resistor needs to be tested every year, and the workload is large. The copper-clad metal composite material is used as the grounding body and lightning protection conductor. Copper is generally not reactive with acids, alkalis, and salts because of its poor metal activity. According to the skin effect, when the surface copper layer is larger than 0.25mm, the current carrying capacity of the steel core is very small. The strength of the steel is used to send the copper conductor to the ground, and the surface copper conductor is sent to the ground. The surface copper layer will not corrode, so it is grounded. Rod resistance does not change over time, it can be maintenance-free, and its life is generally up to 50 years.
3. Better electrical properties: The surface layer of copper clad steel wire is oxygen-free copper, which has good electrical conductivity, and the inner layer is high-quality carbon steel. The skin effect principle is conductive and the magnetic permeability is excellent. The resistance is much lower than conventional materials such as steel and galvanized steel. The surface layer is oxygen-free copper.
4. High copper layer adhesion: Because the copper layer and the surface of the steel are a combination of molecules, the adhesion is high. When the stranded wires are twisted, the copper layer will not be damaged, and there will be no disconnection, Peeling and cracking.
5. Low price: Because its anti-corrosion ability, electrical performance, tensile strength and other properties are completely equivalent to pure copper products, it can directly replace pure copper conductors. Compared with pure copper grounding conductors, the price is low, which saves a lot of money for engineering projects.
6. Convenient installation: Horizontal continuous casting copper-clad steel grounding products are welded with exothermic flux. The joints are firm and stable, easy to use, and can meet the requirements of low resistance in special occasions.